“Only those who understand the past can help shape the future.” Related to the history of building and architecture, the statement says to avoid unnecessary mistakes and respectfully deal with the great achievements of ancestors.
Building recording is my passion, that is, using the pen to understand architecture through drawings.
- Studied architecture in Karlsruhe. Participation in various projects during studies in Turkey and Russia.
- From 2009 Architect in the office with focus on building in existing structures, building research and preservation of historical monuments in Gernsbach.
- From 2009-17 Participation in campaigns of the survey project Oinoanda through the German Archaeological Institute, Istanbul Department.
- 2014 –21 Research associate at the Department of Building History in Karlsruhe (KIT).
- 2015 –21Dissertation on the architectural history of the Freiburg Cathedral Tower (publication forthcoming).
- From 2021 Research associate at the Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering in Wiesbaden.