Research associate at the Institute of Structural Engineering at the Technical University of Braunschweig.
- since 2021: Research associate at the Institute of Structural Engineering at the Technical University of Braunschweig and civil engineer at the engineering firm Scholz in Braunschweig.
- 2018 – 2020: Student assistant in the engineering office Scholz in Braunschweig.
- 2018 – 2021: Master’s degree in civil engineering at the Technical University of Braunschweig.
- 2016 – 2018: Student assistant in the construction company Bau Service Meler in Braunschweig.
- 2015 – 2018: Bachelor studies of civil engineering at the Technical University of Braunschweig.
- 2015: High school diploma at the Lichtenberg Gymnasium in Cuxhaven.
- 2022: Reports on the Preservation of Monuments in Lower Saxony, issue 1/2022, contribution: Leonhard Wesche / Annkathrin Heinrich / Sebastian Hoyer / Klaus Thiele: Typified steel halls A potential for sustainable developments
- 2022: Database of recorded serial manufactured MLK-buildings (GDR) (Release 1), Beitrag: Annkathrin Heinrich / Volker Mende / Leonhard Wesche / Pedro Achanccaray, DOI: 10.24355/dbbs.084-202206080745-0
- Current: We are currently organizing the workshop for editors Common Ground, which will take place in Cottbus on November 12, 2021.
Annkathrin Heinrich, M. Sc.
Phone: +49 (0)531 391 3367
Institute of Preservation of Buildings an Structure